Re: [IPk] Continuous Glucose Monitoring

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for the more detailed info about Bgs.  I'm aware of all  what you
said.  The difficulty I see is getting any machine to be a  constant.
Today my machine said 7.0.  My finger Bg was 14.7!  I  then do finger Bgs
every 10 minutes for a 30 minute period BEFORE I check the  Guardian II.
Then,
checks are done for 30 minutes after!  None of the  results are anywhere near
each other.  Yes, I'm using the same finger Bg  tester on each occasion and
yes
it's been checked, too.
Besides the fluctuations of results I also find the radio link  fails one or
twice in a 24 hour period,  usually at night.  I wear a  belt in bed with the
Guardian attached which means it's about 4 inches from the  sender unit.
I certainly would not spend #2000 pounds on this machine (if I had  that sort
of money).
I'm so glad the machines are patient tested as we are all  different.
Cheers,
Terry