Re: [IPk] Re: solutions for better health

Thanks for this - I'll ask the nurse when I go and get my lungs checked
out week after next (by that time, current exercise and change targets
to 4-5) will be showing signs, I hope.

Actually, I may have to try with targets higher to avoid hypos for a
bit, I guess... let's see how it goes.

Cheers,

Pat

 In message <001701c4fbd9$68897390$email @ redacted>, Michele