Re: [IPk] Advice to Pat

Hi Terry,

I hadn't thought of that ... I find that insulins work quite slowly and
unpredictably in me, so animal Regular would probably be ok as a basal,
but not as a bolus (unless coupled with the idea of switching to a low
carb/high fat diet).

I'm trying the combined effects of micro-adjusting (i.e. bolusing for
all readings over 5, rather than for all readings over 7.5) with
additional measurements) and twice-daily pilates (yup! still keeping
with it).

I'll let folks know how that works (if it does or doesn't).

Best wishes,

Pat

--
Pat Reynolds