[IPk] Good News

Hi All
     I was just wondering how I was going to pay for my Disetronic Pump to be
serviced as the thirty month alarm has gone off today to warn me I have only
two months usage left. So I was pleasantly suprised that when I phoned them I
was told they don't service them they replace them completly and that ther is
no charge, which for me not working is a great relief. I wonder if this is
like the topic of free/cheap glucose meters the company only makes money on
the consumables not the main product if so does this mean we are likely to see
a dramatic fall in pump prices making them more of an option to people. I am
only funded on the consumables which is really the main items I need, as I
could not afford to sustain paying for them myself.

Best Regards

Happy Dave :-)