RE: [IPk] Variable insulin resistance etc

The cosmo pump  should also be available in the UK soon.
http://www.cozmore.com/

Also if you go to the CWD UK pages there are quite a few links about various
pumps and UK contact address of pump manufactures
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/uk/

Scroll down

See under About Insulin pumps and futher down list of pump manufactures and
suppliers

Also see review on Diabetes Mall

http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulinpumps.php

Jackie