[IPk] Re: Variable insulin resistance etc

According to Dr B, its only protein that converts to glucose (or raises BG).
This seems to work for me, although low carb meals aren't necessarily high
fat.

Also, the body has (apparently) no NEED for carbs.  It generally makes
energy from carbs because that what we supply.  If you remove most of the
carbs, it will get its energy from protein.  Apparently the brain actually
prefers ketones to glucose.

Lesley