Re: [IPk] Advice to Pat

Pat,
Have you tried reverting to animal insulin AND still using the  pump?
I haven't tried this, YET! I HAD to go on a pump before going back  to animal
insulin.  Now told I must pump Humalog for a year before animal  will be
considered.
My hands, etc. started to become a problem after going to human  insulin
around 30 years ago.  I was one of the first to go onto  human.
BUGGER IT.  I wish I'd stayed and not changed over.  I  didn't have a choice,
either.
Cheers,
Terry