Re: [IPk] Advice to Pat

I only had the one injection, and it lasted for a month.

The ill effects of trigger finger are: I can't write.  Now, there are
some in the world who would count this as a boon and a blessing to man,
but for me, writing is like breathing.  I have to do it.

If I were unable to write, I guess I would quickly find ways around
(audio?).  But as I'm keen to stress, the 'bad' results I'm getting now
are actually _better_ than those I had for the pre-pumping 30 years!

Best wishes,

Pat

--
Pat Reynolds