[IPk] Five rules for living

A friend has sent me this advice.  While not directly addressing my
difficulties, it does offer a solution!

1. Be born perfect, without imperfection or any significant
differences from the majority.

2. If you have imperfections or are different in any way, get it
fixed immediately.

3. If you can't get it fixed, at least act as if it has been fixed.

4. If you can't act as if it has been fixed, then don't show up.

5. If you must show up, at least have the decency to be ashamed.

Cheers,

Pat
(ashamed of some things, but not of difference)
--
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted