[IPk] Advice to Pat

Pat I would discontinue the cortisone treatment and  suffer the ill effects
of the trigger finger. Cortisone simply runs my BGs  through the roof and no
 amount of tweaking the pump has the least bit of effect on it. Besides my endo
I routinely see three other doctors all of whom have a  letter from my endo
cautioning them never to administer cortisone to me under  any circumstances
without first consulting him.
B.W.