Re: [IPk] Re: Variable insulin resistance etc

Hi Lesley,

I think that I would have to calculate in the fat, as it does have quite
an impact (not in amounts of glucose, but in timing).   I'm not sure I
have time to work it out - indeed, I haven't got around to properly
looking at bolusing yet (low carb evening meals being a bit hit-and-
miss).

Cheers,

Pat
In message <email @ redacted>, Lesley