Re: [IPk] Re: variable insulin resistance etc

Hi Di, and Abi, who said virtually the same thing.

Oddly enough, the 'been there, done that' has been most helpful...
Partly for the companionship, but also because it prompted me to think
of one of the questions used in reflexive learning / action learning:
"when have I faced a similar situation in the past, what happened, how
did I feel ... etc."

The parallel situation I have is learning Dutch ... like exercise, it is
something that I should do, and didn't enjoy doing.  As a result, it was
usually the last thing I did before going to bed.  To break the cycle, I
turned it on its head, and made myself translate and do a grammar
exercise before I got dressed.

Over time, it has turned from being a chore to being an indulgence: it's
almost meditative.  Plus I feel proud of myself for being able to get up
at six.

So: plan is now to get up at 5.45, and after Dutch, have ten minutes of
pilates.  Then get dressed.  And have another ten minutes when I get
home.

I did it this morning. ...

Cheers,

Pat
(reminding herself that if you can't see an answer, it may be that the
question is wrong)

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes

--