Re: [IPk] Re: solutions for better health

Hi Mir,

You did write to me before, but not exactly the same thing - certainly
not Candida.  I'll go back and look up again what you said about chest
infections.

I've looked at the website, and Candida is certainly worth thinking
about, but all the symptoms are explainable without it.

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds