Re: [IPk] Variable insulin resistance etc

Hi Ken,

I'm already doing as you suggest. If I had perfect bgs, I wouldn't have
any of the other problems (apart from not exercising - perfect bgs
wouldn't make me exercise)

My targets are 4 to 7.5, and I correct down to 5 for anything over 7.5.

I cannot reduce targets down any further as I have frequent hypos
already.

What I _could_ do, of course, is narrow the target to, say 4 to 6, and
give corrective boluses for anything over 6 - or even for anything over
5.  Does anyone do that?

More testing and more boluses (I average 5 measurements a day at the
moment) is a possibility.

Cheers,

Pat

--