Re: [IPk] Re: Autolet Impression

In message <000801c4fa64$3ddec620$email @ redacted>, Miriam Connor
<email @ redacted> writes
>Does
>anyone know a way to "cover" the blade on the softclix after use?

I don't know any way to cover them - I just stick them in an empty strip
carton.

Empty strip cartons are useful for many things - but not as handy
receptacles for the used strips which are found all over the car - I
nearly sent myself hypo once, testing on a strip that had already been
used, and correcting for a high I didn't have!

Best wishes,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds