Re: [IPk] Autolet Impression

Yes, I bought mine originally, but now they're only available as gift-
with-purchace.

Which reminds me, I've looked for ages for a new diabetic kit bag - must
have two compartments - one for meter etc, and one for glucose - and
must not be black.  There seems a dearth of bags on the shelves: perhaps
because bags come as gift-with-purchase so often now???

Best wishes,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes