Re: [IPk] Re: solutions for better health

Pat
For the record I did a Candida detox when breast feeding Brian ( due to his
allergies). Disastrous time to do detox for child, but the effect on my body
was amazing. I had had been admitted for query Rheumatoid Arthritis/lupus
along the way in my twenties and years later, gall stones. Each time I had
nothing register on investigation. All the symptoms just disappeared with
the detox. Along with a load that I had never realised I had like my eyes
stopped smarting.
One of my biggest problems was the recurring and resistant infections were
treated with repeated antibiotics.... . which exacerbated the candida! My
brother had rheumatic fever as a kid and when I started complaining about
joint pain (?candida from the birth canal) at the age of 5yrs they gave me
penbritin (sp)... the pains increased and so did the courses of antibiotics.
My GP felt this is why I was so chronic a case. I had lived with the
symptoms so long that they felt completely normal and it was like someone
switched on a light when I did the detox. I did it for my son so  I ate like
a horse but lost two stone in two months having had no joy with dieting
before. My priority has been to survive the detox so I ate loads of foods
that were sugar and yeast free. Three dinners a day. Plates of roast spuds
etc. Anything to stop me from breaking the detox as I have a fierce sweet
tooth.
As I write I have vague memories of detailing this to you before? If so
apologies. Detox did nothing for my head injury ( plus the brain fog of
motherhood along with sleep deprivation!!
I suppose what I am trying to capture is that the effects can be that
dramatic. I haven't had an antibiotic since (1995). Partly cos we use
different approaches but my immune system is much more effective. High
sugars from Diabetes would feed the candida big time and allow it take a
hold. I give Grace probiotics daily but she went on strike during the summer
and thrush thrived.
Hope you find some answers.
Mir