[IPk] Advice Needed

Hi All

 I'm having real problems with my normal site areas. I have discovered a lot of
small hard lumps around the areas where sets have been. My blood sugars are
staying high, even when I use correction bolus and increase basals. I have tried
other sites such as my arms and bum. But they just are not practical.

 I've used these sites for almost three years and not had a problem like this
before. Has anyone got any advice/experience of this sort of thing. I really
can't be doing with this problem right now.

Thanks

Julian