[IPk] Re: solutions for better health

Pat,
Have you ruled out Candida or yeast-syndrome?
 Most doctors don't recognise the symptoms and it's not officially recognised by
the medical profession as an illness (it only recognises thrush and candidiasis)
but lots of people claim to suffer from it and to have regained/improved their
health by following an "anti-yeast" diet/ taking anti-yeast medication and
taking nutritional supplements to strengthen their immune system. Best done with
the help of a GP/homeopathic doctor/ nutritionist.
 The symptoms you list have been associated with the development of Candida:
high blood sugars/ stress/ weight gain/ infection (did you take a long-course of
antibiotics??)/steroids / worse diet (some people can tolerate junk food but
other people are more sensitive to it because they need a sufficient
vitamin/mineral intake or need to avoid foods their body doesn't tolerate, can't
digest easily.
 An anti-yeast diet can make a "candida sufferer" feel worse in the short term
but people claim to gain dramatic improvements in their general health and
energy levels in the long run.
 If you haven't ruled it out already you can learn more about it at
www.candida-society.org.

good luck with the write-up

Aisling
T1 10+ MM5081+