Re: [IPk] Re: variable insulin resistance etc

Hi Pat
Speaking from personal experience, I'd say that solving (c) would also solve
(or aid solving) a, b, d, e and f! Which would probably improve your control.
You may not have much spare time, but from personal experience, all of the
above (but in particular (c)) would also help solve finishing your PhD thesis!
Perhaps you can just try to add a bit of exercise in small amounts throughout
the day, it all adds up before you know it.

Di (been there, done that, got the Tshirt for all of the points).