Re: [IPk] Autolet Impression

  A lot of people I have met seem to think it's very odd
> to use one company's whanger and lancets with another company's meter.
> That tells me that the branding message is getting through, because as
> long as you get the blood sample it doesn't matter what you poked
> yourself with!

It may also be due more to the fact that often the whanger doesn't fit in the
case provided for the meter (eg with the Esprit, it's an odd shaped whanger).
And also because if you want a different whanger than the one provided, you
generally have to buy it separately rather than getting it for free with your
meter....
Di