[IPk] Re: Autolet Impression

Can I put in a vote for the Accu-Chek softclix?  Its the best one I've used
for ages - better than the ones that come with FreeStyle, One Touch
Ultra/UltraSmart, or Esprit.  The softclix lancets are different too; I
guess that's what makes the difference.

Incidentally, I've gone off the Accu-Chek Compact, and will be going back to
the One Touch Ultra (with Softclix lancing device!) in the next day or two.

Best wishes

Lesley
IDDM 36 years, pumping 2 years, DiaPort 3 weeks