Re: [IPk] Autolet Impression

Well, either they consider it an added enticement (remember when they used to
give away free (non-disposable) razors when you bought the razor blades?) or
it's because they consider it not really worth while selling the whangers
because it's the lancets and strips they make their money on anyway. Or most
likely a  bit of both. Other companies probably think they might as well make
the extra bit of money. You can still often get free meters if you talk nicely
to the Customer Service people and tell them how often you test....but not all
companies will do this. Bayer used to, Medisense never would.

Di