RE: [IPk] Autolet Impression

Hi Melissa

Thanks for saving me some money!!!!

I like the BD too - the lancets are very thin - I guess their syringe
knowledge has helped. I also use the Lifescan Ultrasoft - does hurt a bit
more though. I absolutely hate the Therasense device supplied with the
Mini - I have to have it set on the highest setting and then its a bit hit
and miss whether I'll get enough blood and the number of times the cap falls
off the end is quite annoying.

Adrian

>I got an Autolet Impression from Owen Mumford US after meeting an American
>rep at a US conference. Hated it because I am committed to the B-D
Microfine