[IPk] Autolet Impression

Hi Pat,

The Autolet Impression is sold as a separate item because Owen Mumford is
selling it under its own auspices and patents/patents pending rather than as
a product with another company's name on it, similarly to how the
Becton-Dickinson (B-D) Optimus Lancet Device is sold as a separate item.

By contacting Owen Mumford directly at 01993 812021 one should be able to
obtain information on ordering an Autolet Impression lancet device.

I got an Autolet Impression from Owen Mumford US after meeting an American
rep at a US conference. Hated it because I am committed to the B-D Microfine
lancets and even at the absolute shallowest/lightest settings the Autolet
Impression was very, very painful with those lancets. The B-D lancets are
just pointy (they are as sharp as some syringe/pen needles and pointy like
syringe/pen needles) for the workings of the Autolet Impression. The B-D
lancet whanger works with lancets other than the B-D brand lancets but I
like to use the two together.

Melissa
Type 1 11+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 1 year