Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #920

Do you want lancets or a lancet-whanger?  If you want lancets, ask your
GP - if they are not available on prescription, go to your pharmacist,
and ask them to order them in for you.

If you want the lancet-whanger, find out what meter the lancet-whanger
comes free with.  They are no longer sold as separate items in the UK.
Melissa wrote a very insightful post on the marketing of products for
diabetes a while back that explained why you can't simply buy a bit of
kit.

Cheers,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 3+, student of material culture ("stuff") 20+

--
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted