Re: [IPk] lack of contact Abi's experiences

I hope you understand that I was talking in terms of how dieticians see
diabetes, not in terms of how diabetes is ....

Sorry for any offence. Either to diabetics, or to those few dieticians
who do understand more sophisticated models.

Cheers,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, R Martin
<email @ redacted> writes