Re: [IPk] lack of contact Abi's experiences

I have never found a dietician who could handle more than the simple
line I gave.  Perhaps they can handle the more complicated version you
give.  They certainly cannot handle the difference between the types.

Cheers,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes