Re: [IPk] Was lack of control now Faulty Pump

Hi Di

Sorry, I do tend to confuse people as words tumble out of my mouth!!!

MY pump had a broken battery container.

Replacement 1 sent from London immediately which after nearly a week of
trouble seems to have problems (or is it me?)  Spoke to help desk in America
yesterday.  The test is done over the telephone and they tell you what to
do.  It passed all the tests.  They are not acknowledging anything else can
be wrong but have agreed to send another which they say will come directly
from America rather than from London.

Hope this makes sense.

June