[IPk] Was lack of control now Faulty Pump

I don't know if this message got through as it has just been returned as
undeliverable so this is a copy of it.  Here's hoping.  Now Norton won't let
it out??????  I will delete the original message from Pat Reynolds.

Hi Pat

Thanks for listening.  I rang California yesterday .  They didn't want to
send a new pump as the tests they ran suggested the pump was OK.  When I
said I had lost confidence and didn't want to die with the sort of results I
was getting he agreed to send one.  That was about 1 pm yesterday and he
said it would come from America, not simply from England.  I am waiting for
it now.  Surprisingly, now I am aware there may be a fault I had almost the
best results I have ever had last night although I feel like a ??
(originally had a word beginning with z which perhaps Norton will not allow)
with 2-hourly tests through the night which the diabetic nurse has
instigated because I told her the bad results and she thinks I don't know
what I am doing.  Before I found the alleged fault I thought my gastro
paresis was to blame and I was extremely frightened what this was developing
into.

June