Re: [IPk] New way to test BG (rumour)

My boyfriend carries what I call his "manbag" everywhere he goes, and he
doesn't have diabetes. He hates carrying anything at all in his pockets (as do
I, but then I often wear clothes with no pockets too). It's a beige coloured
highly expensive fully waterproof bag that goes diagonally over his shoulder,
and holds his phone, wallet, book, water, often random food items ("school
bars" are the latest - sort of dried fruit bars) and usually a million useless
things like pieces of string. He's even been known to carry a Scrabble word
book in it for days at a time, just because "you never know". Oh, and it often
has all my spare diabetes kit (meter, glucose tabs, spare infusion set etc,)
and my wallet and phone too, if I don't want to carry my handbag :-)
We tease him about it, but it's very useful!
Di