Re: [IPk] Insulin resistence?

Hi Pat
Academic conferences (and whole-day meetings) always do weird things to my BG.
Usually they send it up because I'm sitting around the place. I've even got a
"meeting" profile now :-) I don't think I ever get adrenalin rushes in
meetings or conferences though - I must be in the wrong field, they're never
that exciting!

I'd love an adrenaline meter....it would solve all my problems with
competitive sport and BGs rising! I've seen programmes where they measure
people's stress levels throughout the day, which seems to involve spitting on
a stick which then goes off to the lab. Roll on home adrenalin testing :-)
Di