RE: [IPk] New way to test BG (rumour)

Hi Eleanor

I have a large collection of meters! One in the car, one in my desk draw,
one by my bed, one in the lounge and a floater which is normally in my coat
pocket or my girlfriends handbag! Though she does get annoyed by it
sometimes (although I personally think its all the other clutter in her bag
which precipitates the anger!)

Adrian