Re: [IPk] New way to test BG (rumour)

In message <email @ redacted>, Eleanor Joslin
<email @ redacted> writes
>If you could test your BG without pain, without using up any significant
>material resources or producing any waste, without your doctor telling
>you you were doing it too often and wasting NHS money, and without
>having to wash your hands or do any other preparation, how often would
>you do it?

About as often as I look at my watch.

I _think_ I look at my watch about every 20 mins or so.  There _have_
been studies which will tell you how often people do check the time.

One key question missing from your list, though, is 'without diverting
more than a second or two of your attention - comparable to the length
of time it takes to check your watch or the time on your computer
display'.

All the above and I have to sit and watch a monitor for 30 minutes,
answering questions every few minutes .... I would guess I would do it
only once a day (and only do it if my current bg meter was not
available, and feel guilty about not doing it more often).

Best wishes,

Pat

--
Pat Reynolds