Re: [IPk] New way to test BG (rumour)

In message <008201c4f352$e4cca060$email @ redacted>, Miriam Connor
<email @ redacted> writes
> Our house is full of empty one touch ultra strip containers ( am
>trying to think of a way of recycling them)

They make ideal sharps containers.

I have also donated them to a colleague with a partner using multiple
drugs (he put the pills for each meal in a different ultra strip
container and puts the time to take them on a label on the outside).

And otherwise, they are recyclable (PET) plastic (I think).  I suggest
you go on holiday to Leicester or Milton Keynes where they recycle every
plastic.

Cheers,

Pat
--