[IPk] lack of contact Abi's experiences

hi

Thanks Di, hopefully I can make contact again now.

 Abi's experiences of change to MDI now on the website are a brilliant example
of choice and options in management that are possible nowadays. It is just such
a pity that in this country it is still rare to find teams working in diabetes
care who advocate the advantages of flexible insulin management and matching
carbohydrate intake to insulin. We all know it's not absolutely perfect with no
first phase insulin response but we can do a pretty good job of matching with
timing, multiple or extended boluses, analog insulin action etc. My area is very
slow to make change but I'm working hard at it especially with the problems of
lack of funding for education etc.

Cheers
Fiona T1 37yrs pump 18mths