No Subject

<http://uk.f861.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=email @ redacted&YY=66460&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>email @ redacted
Subject: near painless blood sucking!

Happy New Year to all pumpers,
I have been trying out a new lancing device over the last two weeks and
have been VERY impressed.
It is called AUTOLET IMPRESSION and is made by OWEN MUMFORD
(www.owenmumford.com).
If you are like me and get some pain when using finger ends as blood
sample sites then this device is the one for you and no, I do not work
for them!!!
Happy pumping.
Dave Battson
D-TRON plus 2.5 years,clinic Royal Bournemouth Hospital.
ps:Thanks Diana and John for sorting out the email problem.