RE: [IPk] No Blind Mice. Thanks To UF Scientists.

Hi Di

Yes I didn't really understand the mechanism before either.  Injections in
the eye sound pretty horrendous but so do many things to do with eyes!!!  Is
vitrectomy carried out quite often?  and does this then stop the growth of
the new blood vessels, if so, why is a vitrectomy not done more often and
what is the long term outcome from doing this.  Does a vitrectomy then go on
to cause different problems long term?

Jackie