Re: [IPk] No Blind Mice. Thanks To UF Scientists.

Jackie, that's a very interesting article. A very good explanation of
retinopathy too. Noone has ever really been able to tell me why having a
vitrectomy (where they replace the vitreous fluid in  the eye with saline)
seems to help prevent more blood vessel regrowth, but that makes sense when
you relate it to the SDF-1 level.

I'm not sure I fancy the idea of regular injections in the eye, knowing how
painful local anaesthetic injections in the eye are, but if it stops
blindness.....
Di