Message for Vida RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #917

Hi Vida

Where about do you live and what is diabetes care like?

Sasha is ten years old and has an identical twin sister who doesn't have
diabetes.  On the Children With Diabetes US site there is a page where there
are people and kids looking for other children for e-mail friends.  That
might be an idea for you to have a look who is there.  Sasha has met with
other children with diabetes through local clinics and groups, but she is
not very keen on bothering to write emails to people.  Like lots of kids of
her age anything that involves writing seems too much like school work and I
cant ever get her to type more that a couple of lines.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/friends/

Jackie