[IPk] Re: What is the FreeStyle NavigatorT Continuous Gluc ose Monitor

Hi Melissa

Good point.  I'll transfer my allegiance from the Guardian RT to the
FreeStyle Navigator.  Now I just need to *will* them on to the market...!

The DiaPort is great.  Definately a good decision.  My BGs are very steady
(although they were before it, due to the low carb diet) and my basals are
down to 110% now, and could possibly go down to 100%.  Its very comfortable
too - especially if I have a large bolus.  Before, when I was nearing a set
change, a large bolus might be uncomfortable.

What a shame they can't fit a blood sucking DiaPort for all the blood tests
I have to have done at the hospital...

Best wishes

Lesley