Re: [IPk] Ketone testing strips for Optium meter

Hi JAckie

We get them in bulk:  we had 8 boxes the first time as Eleanor was about to
start pumping. and no one knew how many we needed. We have just got the
prescription filled for the  third time since starting pumping although we
haven't had them yet as they were out of stock (expected next week).
We test whenever bs is 13 or over. Some days we test 2-3 times other times
we don't test for days.

Liz mum to Eleanor, 10,  (dx 11/ 2002) pumping novorapid with minmed 512 and
6mm Quicksets since 20/10/04,
Hannah 7.5 (dairy and soya intolerant) and George 4.5 (dairy, soya and
gluten intolerant)
wife of Julian