[IPk] Ketone testing strips for Optium meter

Hi All

I was just wondering if any of you have these on prescription and how many
you ask for at a time.   We used to have to get these from the Diabetes
office at the hospital, which is ok for us, as its literally just down the
road.  Now I have been told that they are available on prescription I wonder
how many to ask for.  I assume we will need these when/if Sasha gets the
final go ahead for the pump.  At the moment we only take on pack at a time
because they almost always go out of date before we use them.  We hardly
ever test Sasha for ketones as its only been necessary on a couple of
occasions when shes had a virus and been quite unwell.  We do also have
urine strips to test but like wise they go out of date before we use more
that a couple of them.

Jackie
Mum of Sasha aged 10 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry