[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #917

Hi all
My 9ys son, Sepanta dx Sept. 2002 type 1. We live in a
town in which we know no other diabetic kid, so
Sepanta feels himself alone with his problem though he
has a lot of other friends. He has good feelings about
himself and controls his bs very good.
His dad and I always are looking for some other
diabetic kids  to make friend to help him see other
cases in the world. He is not yet familiar very well
with English language. If any of you have a child of
the same age and don't mind please let me know to
manage a proper time to help our kids to talk together
through chat box of yahoo. My yahoo id is:
email @ redacted
Our time zone is +3:30 GMT. I'll appreciate your kind
help.
Your new friend
Vida