Re: [IPk] Re: Terry's weight

Hi Mary,
Yes, I agree with you (and B'mouth Hosp).  BMI is far better,  it means
looking at individuals, not just a book.
Putting weight ON has never been a problem for me.  I was  surprised when I
lost so much after going on the pump.  The real challenge  is losing more.  I
only want to lose weight around my middle.  My legs  and rear are fine (so I'm
told),  I know my chest and arms are good, too  (for a guy who's 60).
My aim is 11 stone.  Funny, but so far my joints seem worse  than when I was
13st 10lbs.  Perhaps it's age (I've been told this too many  times by doctors).

Yes, I too hope to meet up again, perhaps at Lesley's  review?
Terry