RE: Lein Applied Diagnostics was RE: [IPk] New way to test BG (rumour)

Hi Denise

I don't quite know the mechanism of  how they will work it out.  I assume
that its because the sugar levels do have this effect on the eyes that the
measurement can be made.  Then that measurement will have to be adjusted to
correlate with the actual blood sugar levels and then again in to mmols or
mg/dl.  I hope that makes sense.   In the past there were people working on
devices that used a method where they shine light through the fingers.  Like
they do to measure oxygen in the blood but so far this has not been very
successful.

Jackie