Re: Lein Applied Diagnostics was RE: [IPk] New way to test BG (rumour)

Hi All

Any new innovations for blood sugar testing would be great as I dread to
think how many times I have stabbed at Ryan's little fingers over the last 8
years.

But I was told that the blood sugar level in the eye changes differently to
that in the rest of the body it was explained why but I can't remember, this
is  why Ryan's vision can be blurred when he's been runnung too high in the
past.  Would this not cause incorrect readings or am I confusing 2 different
things  here?

Denise mum to Ryan age 8 dxd @ 9mnths old pumping for 13mnths