Re: [IPk] Insulin resistence?

I am fascinated by this thread today, having spent many hours pondering why
a 1unit correction can lower Edward's BG 10 mmol or substantially more one
day and 5mmol or less another or indeed, have no effect whatsoever. I can't
know how he would be affected with mowing the lawn or painting and
decorating but hope to be able to report back to you all on that in the
future :-).

What I can say, however is that building and playing with the wooden
traintrack lowers BG at a similar rate to riding a bike round the block on
stabilisers!

Jane. Mum to Edward (2) dx Jul'04 pumping since 16/11/04.