Re: [IPk] New way to test BG (rumour)

Eleanor,
Thanks for the info.  I've heard about this device via  TV.  It sounds great
but I'm sure there'll be a draw back  somewhere.
If we are to continue pumping, and thereby inserting needles and  the like,
then surely a blood glucose device that will constantly read and  supply info
to the pump would be a truly beneficial step forward?
Cheers,
Terry.  D Type1 45 years, D-tron+ pumper 8  months