Re: [IPk] Insulin resistence?

Hi Terry
I find something similar - the more unusual the exercise (for my body) the
more my BG tends to drop. I also find this going on holiday to a hot country -
the heat makes my BG drop like a stone for the first few days, then it seems
to be unaffected.
Obviously I don't do painting and decorating and lawn mowing often enough
either :-)
Di